Drug addiction is a disease in which an individual compulsively seeks out drugs and cannot control their usage. In the early stages, people may think they have control over their usage, and in some cases, usage may seem like nothing out of the ordinary. Over time, however, larger and larger doses are needed to achieve the ‘feel-good’ sensation that comes with drug use. Drug addiction can impact personal relationships, friendships, and employment.
Addiction recovery is hard. NAD IV treatments are an ideal cotherapy alongside a full addiction recovery program. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a co-enzyme which your body naturally produces, and which can help you on the journey to addiction recovery.
NAD for addiction can help:
- Reduce symptoms of withdrawal, the critical first step in any drug addiction recovery program
- Detoxify your body from the free radicals produced by long-term drug use
- Repair neurotransmitters in your brain which are damaged by addiction
- Restore cognitive function and clarity
- Restore metabolic function and improve energy levels