This information was provided by Dr Burt Jooste and Dr Xen Ludick, co-owners of Longevity Centre and The IV Doctors. All treatments are indicated for all skin types unless otherwise specified.
With our rushed and stressful lifestyle, it has become more and more challenging to follow a healthy diet. Combined with the lack of nutrients in mass-produced food, most people lack in certain elements, and this has stimulated the massive ascension of supplementation. However, this poses a few issues:
- WHICH brand do I use?
- WHICH specific vitamin/mineral do I need?
- WHAT dosage is genuinely sufficient?
- HOW do I know it will be absorbed?
IV Drips can be very effective for the following:
- Fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Low Immunity
- Low Libido
- Skin brightening
- Brain fog
- Liver detoxification
- Hangovers or overindulgence
- Jet lag
- Patients on chronic medication to assist flushing out of metabolites
- Patients leading a very stressed lifestyle (Executives etc)
- People who lead a very active lifestyle
- Sports recovery and support
- Single parents who run around all day
- Specific deficiencies (Iron, Magnesium, Vit Bs)
- Some cardiovascular conditions
At The IV Doctors, we offer full individualised supplementation regimes that includes IV Vitamin Drips. These are 100% customised for you and your needs. We only source the absolute best quality ingredients to ensure you get the best available. We do not do a “one size fits all” approach.
As each person is an individual with unique needs and challenges, it is important for us as The IV Doctors to see each patient before they start their journey with us. During this consultation we will assess your current health status, determine your specific IV needs and put together a personalised drip plan that will give you optimal sustainable results.